The Graph visualization provides several types of graphs, each configured through the Graph options.
Select the Graph option from the visualization dropdown in the upper right.
The Graph visualization color codes each table (or series) in the queried data set. When multiple series are present, it automatically assigns colors based on the selected Line Colors option.
When using a line graph, all points within a single table are connected. When multiple series are present, it automatically assigns colors based on the selected Line Colors option.
To view Graph controls, click the settings icon ( ) next to the visualization dropdown in the upper right.
- X Column: Select a column to display on the x-axis.
- Y Column: Select a column to display on the y-axis.
- Interpolation: Select from the following options:
- Line: Display a time series in a line graph
- Smooth: Display a time series in a line graph with smooth point interpolation.
- Step: Display a time series in a staircase graph.
- Line Colors: Select a color scheme to use for your graph.
- Shade Area Below Lines: Shade in the area below the graph lines.
- Y Axis Label: Label for the y-axis.
- Y Tick Prefix: Prefix to be added to y-value.
- Y Tick Suffix: Suffix to be added to y-value.
- Y Axis Domain: The y-axis value range.
- Auto: Automatically determine the value range based on values in the data set.
- Custom: Manually specify the value range of the y-axis.
- Min: Minimum y-axis value.
- Max: Maximum y-axis value.
Graph with linear interpolation
Graph with smooth interpolation
Graph with step interpolation
Bug Reports and Feedback
Thank you for being willing to help test InfluxDB v2.0 alpha! Feedback and bug reports are welcome and encouraged both for InfluxDB and this documentation. Submit feedback using one of the following methods:
- Post in the InfluxData Community
- In the InfluxDB UI, click Feedback in the left navigation bar.