Use Grafana with InfluxDB 2.0
Use the Grafana Flux Data Source plugin to connect Grafana to InfluxDB 2.0 or InfluxDB Cloud 2.0.
The Grafana Flux Data Source plugin is currently in beta.
- Sign up for InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 or Start InfluxDB 2.0 OSS.
- Download and install Grafana.
Install the Grafana Flux Data Source plugin manually or with
grafana-cli(installed with Grafana).
Start Grafana and visit
http://localhost:3000in your browser.
In the left navigation of the Grafana user interface (UI), hover over the gear icon to expand the Configuration section. Click Data Sources.
Click Add data source.
Select Flux (InfluxDB) [BETA] from the list of available plugins.
Configure your InfluxDB 2.0 connection
- Enter a name for your Flux datasource.
- Under HTTP, enter your InfluxDB URL.
- Under Auth, select With Credentials.
Under InfluxDB 2.0.0 Details, enter your organization name or organization ID, default bucket, and authentication token.
Click Save & Test. Grafana attempts to connect to the InfluxDB 2.0 datasource and returns the results of the test.
Query and visualize data
With your InfluxDB connection configured, use Grafana and Flux to query and visualize time series data stored in InfluxDB 2.0 or InfluxDB Cloud 2.0.
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support or submit feedback, the following resources are available:
- Post in the InfluxData Community.
- Submit documentation issues to the InfluxDB 2.0 documentation repository.
- Submit InfluxDB issues to the InfluxDB repository.
For our InfluxDB Cloud customers, InfluxData Support is also available.