Manage labels in the InfluxDB UI
Labels are a way to add visual metadata to dashboards, tasks, and other items in the InfluxDB UI. To manage labels:
Click the Settings icon in the navigation bar.
Create a label
- Click + Create Label.
- Enter a Name for the label.
- Enter a description for the label (Optional).
- Select a Color for the label.
- Click Create label.
Edit a label
- In the label list view, click the name of the label you would like to edit. The Edit Label overlay will appear.
- Make the desired changes to the label.
- Click Save Changes.
Delete a label
- In the label list view, hover over the label you would like to delete.
- Click Delete in the far right of the label row.
Add labels to dashboard items
- In the list view of dashboards, tasks, or other assets, hover over the item to which you would like to add a label.
- Click the icon that appears below the name. The Add Labels overlay will appear.
- Type the name of the label you would like to add to filter the list of available labels. Click the label you would like to add.
Bug Reports and Feedback
Thank you for being willing to help test InfluxDB v2.0 beta! Feedback and bug reports are welcome and encouraged both for InfluxDB and this documentation. Submit feedback using one of the following methods: