Manage InfluxDB dashboards
Create, edit, and manage dashboards from the Dashboards tab in the left navigation.
Variable names changed–instead of dashboard time, it’s time range start/time range end (double-check). Window interval replaces interval Save as somewhere–same as send to dashboard Also save as dashboard/save as tasks Multiple tabs, hide/show tabs, rename tabs
Create a dashboard
To create a dashboard:
- Click the Dashboards icon in the navigation bar.
- Click the +Create Dashboard button in the upper right.
- Enter a name for your dashboard in the Name this dashboard field in the upper left.
Add data to your dashboard
- From your dashboard, click Add Cell in the upper right. The Data Explorer overlay opens.
- Create a query in the Data Explorer following the instructions in Explore metrics.
- Enter a name for your cell in the upper left.
- Click the checkmark icon to save the cell to your dashboard.
You can also send data to your dashboard directly from the Data Explorer. For details, Explore metrics.
Add a note to your dashboard
- From your dashboard, click Add Note in the upper right.
- Enter your note in the window that appears. You can use Markdown syntax to format your note.
- To preview your Markdown formatting, click the Preview option.
- Click Save.
Modify a dashboard
Delete a dashboard
- Hover over the dashboard name in the list of dashboards to show options.
- Click Delete.
Click Confirm to continue deleting your dashboard.
Clone a dashboard
- Hover over the dashbaord name in the list of dashboard to show options.
Click Clone. The cloned dashboard opens.
Bug Reports and Feedback
Thank you for being willing to help test InfluxDB v2.0 alpha! Feedback and bug reports are welcome and encouraged both for InfluxDB and this documentation.