InfluxDB Cloud release notes
2019-05-06 Public Beta
- Add rate limiting for Free tier users.
- Add client libraries for Go and JS.
- Users cannot delete themselves from their Cloud 2.0 account.
- The bucket retention period for Free tier users is set to 72 hours.
- Free tier users cannot change a bucket’s retention period.
- InfluxDB 2.0 alpha-9 – See the alpha-9 release notes for details.
- Usage statistics on the Usage page show correct values.
- Existing tasks with duration specified in nanoseconds no longer need to be resubmitted.
- Removed the additional user that showed up as an owner under the Cloud 2.0 organization.
- Cloud users can use CLI tools to interact with their Cloud tenant.
- InfluxDB 2.0 alpha-7 – See the alpha-7 release notes for details.
- Logout works in InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 UI.
- Single sign-on works between https://cloud2.influxdata.com and https://us-west-2-1.aws.cloud2.influxdata.com.
- Able to copy error message from UI.
- Able to change a task from every to cron.
- Able to create a new bucket when switching between periodically and never (retention options).
Bug Reports and Feedback
Thank you for being willing to help test InfluxDB v2.0 alpha! Feedback and bug reports are welcome and encouraged both for InfluxDB and this documentation. Submit feedback using one of the following methods:
- Post in the InfluxData Community
- In the InfluxDB UI, click Feedback in the left navigation bar.