InfluxDB data schema
InfluxDB also provides a tabular data schema that includes the following:
The tabular data schema is used for the following:
- To view raw data when exploring metrics with InfluxDB
- To return query results in annotated CSV syntax
Annotation rows describe column properties, for example:
The header row defines column labels that describe data in each column, for example:
- tag key names (without underscore prefix):
Each data row contains the data specified in the header row for one point.
In addition to the columns in each data row (specified in the header row), the following columns are optional:
Determine the contents of output tables in Flux by grouping records that share common values in specified columns. Learn more about grouping your data with Flux.
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support or submit feedback, the following resources are available:
- Post in the InfluxData Community.
- Submit documentation issues to the InfluxDB 2.0 documentation repository.
- Submit InfluxDB issues to the InfluxDB repository.
For our InfluxDB Cloud customers, InfluxData Support is also available.