Flux Experimental package
The Flux Experimental package includes experimental functions that perform various tasks.
Use experimental functions at your own risk
Experimental functions are subject to change and are not recommended for production use. At any time, experimental functions and packages may:
- be moved or promoted to a permanent location
- undergo API changes
- stop working with no planned fixes
- be removed without warning nor published explanation
By using experimental functions and packages, you agree to these risks.
The following functions are part of the base experimental package.
To use them, import the
Experimental packages require different import paths than base experimental functions.
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support or submit feedback, the following resources are available:
- Post in the InfluxData Community.
- Submit documentation issues to the InfluxDB 2.0 documentation repository.
- Submit InfluxDB issues to the InfluxDB repository.
For our InfluxDB Cloud customers, InfluxData Support is also available.