influxd inspect verify-wal
influxd inspect verify-wal command analyzes the Write-Ahead Log (WAL)
to check if there are any corrupt files.
If it finds corrupt files, the command returns the names of those files.
It also returns the total number of entries in each scanned WAL file.
influxd inspect verify-wal [flags]
influxd inspect verify-wal outputs the following for each file:
- The file name.
- The first position of any identified corruption or “clean” if no corruption is found.
After the verification is complete, it returns a summary with:
- The number of WAL files scanned.
- The number of WAL entries scanned.
- A list of files found to be corrupt.
|The data directory to scan (default ||string|
|Help for |
Bug Reports and Feedback
Thank you for being willing to help test InfluxDB v2.0 alpha! Feedback and bug reports are welcome and encouraged both for InfluxDB and this documentation. Submit feedback using one of the following methods:
- Post in the InfluxData Community
- In the InfluxDB UI, click Feedback in the left navigation bar.