influxd inspect verify-wal
influxd inspect verify-wal command analyzes the Write-Ahead Log (WAL)
to check if there are any corrupt files.
If it finds corrupt files, the command returns the names of those files.
It also returns the total number of entries in each scanned WAL file.
influxd inspect verify-wal [flags]
influxd inspect verify-wal outputs the following for each file:
- The file name.
- The first position of any identified corruption or “clean” if no corruption is found.
After the verification is complete, it returns a summary with:
- The number of WAL files scanned.
- The number of WAL entries scanned.
- A list of files found to be corrupt.
|The data directory to scan (default ||string|
|Help for the |
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support or submit feedback, the following resources are available:
- Post in the InfluxData Community.
- Submit documentation issues to the InfluxDB 2.0 documentation repository.
- Submit InfluxDB issues to the InfluxDB repository.
For our InfluxDB Cloud customers, InfluxData Support is also available.