influxd inspect verify-tsm
influxd inspect verify-tsm command analyzes a set of TSM files for inconsistencies
between the TSM index and the blocks. It performs the following checks:
- Ensures CRC-32 checksums match for each block.
- Ensures the minimum and maximum timestamps in the TSM index match the decoded data.
influxd inspect verify-tsm <pathspec>... [flags]
A list of files or directories in which to search for TSM files.
|Limit analysis to a specific bucket ID. Optional.||string|
|Help for the |
|Limit analysis to a specific organization ID. Optional.||string|
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support or submit feedback, the following resources are available:
- Post in the InfluxData Community.
- Submit documentation issues to the InfluxDB 2.0 documentation repository.
- Submit InfluxDB issues to the InfluxDB repository.
For our InfluxDB Cloud customers, InfluxData Support is also available.