influxd inspect report-tsm
influxd inspect report-tsm command analyzes Time-Structured Merge Tree (TSM)
files within a storage engine directory and reports the cardinality within the files
and the time range the data covers.
This command only interrogates the index within each file.
It does not read any block data.
To reduce heap requirements, by default
report-tsm estimates the overall
cardinality in the file set by using the HLL++ algorithm.
Determine exact cardinalities by using the
influxd inspect report-tsm [flags]
influxd inspect report-tsm outputs the following for each file:
- The full file name.
- The series cardinality within the file.
- The number of series first encountered within the file.
- The minimum and maximum timestamp associated with TSM data in the file.
- The time to load the TSM index and apply any tombstones.
The summary section then outputs the total time range and series cardinality for
the file set. Depending on the
--detailed flag, series cardinality is segmented
in the following ways:
- Series cardinality for each organization.
- Series cardinality for each bucket.
- Series cardinality for each measurement.
- Number of field keys for each measurement.
- Number of tag values for each tag key.
|Process only data belonging to bucket ID. Requires ||string|
|Use provided data directory (defaults to ||string|
|Emit series cardinality segmented by measurements, tag keys, and fields. May take a while.|
|Calculate an exact cardinality count. May use significant memory.|
|Help for the |
|Process only data belonging to organization ID.||string|
|Only process TSM files containing pattern.||string|
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support or submit feedback, the following resources are available:
- Post in the InfluxData Community.
- Submit documentation issues to the InfluxDB 2.0 documentation repository.
- Submit InfluxDB issues to the InfluxDB repository.
For our InfluxDB Cloud customers, InfluxData Support is also available.