influxd inspect report-tsi
influxd inspect report-tsi command analyzes Time Series Index (TSI) files
in a storage directory and reports the cardinality of data stored in the files
by organization and bucket.
influxd inspect report-tsi outputs the following:
- All organizations and buckets in the index.
- The series cardinality within each organization and bucket.
- Time to read the index.
--measurements flag is included, series cardinality is grouped by:
influxd inspect report-tsi [flags]
|Process data for specified bucket ID. Requires ||string|
|View Help for the |
|Group cardinality by measurements.|
|Process data for specified organization ID.||string|
|Specify path to index. Defaults to ||string|
|Specify path to series file. Defaults to ||string|
|Limit results to the top n.||integer|
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support or submit feedback, the following resources are available:
- Post in the InfluxData Community.
- Submit documentation issues to the InfluxDB 2.0 documentation repository.
- Submit InfluxDB issues to the InfluxDB repository.
For our InfluxDB Cloud customers, InfluxData Support is also available.