View tasks in the InfluxDB UI
Click the Tasks icon in the left navigation to view the lists of tasks.
Filter the list of tasks
- Click the Show Inactive toggle to include or exclude inactive tasks in the list.
- Enter text in the Filter tasks field to search for tasks by name or label.
- Click on the heading of any column to sort by that field.
View tasks with the influx CLI
influx task find command to return a list of created tasks.
influx task find
Filter tasks using the CLI
Other filtering options such as filtering by organization or user,
or limiting the number of tasks returned, are available.
influx task find documentation
for information about other available flags.
Bug Reports and Feedback
Thank you for being willing to help test InfluxDB v2.0 alpha! Feedback and bug reports are welcome and encouraged both for InfluxDB and this documentation. Submit feedback using one of the following methods:
- Post in the InfluxData Community
- In the InfluxDB UI, click Feedback in the left navigation bar.