View tasks in the InfluxDB UI
Click the Tasks icon in the left navigation to view the lists of tasks.
Filter the list of tasks
- Click the Show Inactive toggle to include or exclude inactive tasks in the list.
- Enter text in the Filter tasks field to search for tasks by name or label.
- Click the heading of any column to sort by that field.
View tasks with the influx CLI
influx task list command to return a list of created tasks.
influx task list
Filter tasks using the CLI
Other filtering options such as filtering by organization or user,
or limiting the number of tasks returned, are available.
influx task list documentation
for information about other available flags.
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support or submit feedback, the following resources are available:
- Post in the InfluxData Community.
- Submit documentation issues to the InfluxDB 2.0 documentation repository.
- Submit InfluxDB issues to the InfluxDB repository.
For our InfluxDB Cloud customers, InfluxData Support is also available.