Export a task
InfluxDB lets you export tasks from the InfluxDB user interface (UI). Tasks are exported as downloadable JSON files.
Export a task in the InfluxDB UI
Click the Tasks icon in the left navigation menu.
In the list of tasks, hover over the task you would like to export and click the icon that appears.
Downloading or save the task export file using one of the following options:
- Click Download JSON to download the exported JSON file.
- Click Save as template to save the export file as a task template.
- Click Copy to Clipboard to copy the raw JSON content to your machine’s clipboard.
Bug Reports and Feedback
Thank you for being willing to help test InfluxDB v2.0 alpha! Feedback and bug reports are welcome and encouraged both for InfluxDB and this documentation. Submit feedback using one of the following methods:
- Post in the InfluxData Community
- In the InfluxDB UI, click Feedback in the left navigation bar.