Export a task
InfluxDB lets you export tasks from the InfluxDB user interface (UI). Tasks are exported as downloadable JSON files.
Export a task in the InfluxDB UI
In the navigation menu on the left, select Tasks.
In the list of tasks, hover over the task you would like to export and click the icon that appears.
Downloading or save the task export file using one of the following options:
- Click Download JSON to download the exported JSON file.
- Click Save as template to save the export file as a task template.
- Click Copy to Clipboard to copy the raw JSON content to your machine’s clipboard.
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support or submit feedback, the following resources are available:
- Post in the InfluxData Community.
- Submit documentation issues to the InfluxDB 2.0 documentation repository.
- Submit InfluxDB issues to the InfluxDB repository.
For our InfluxDB Cloud customers, InfluxData Support is also available.