View notification rules
View notification rule details and statuses and notifications generated by notification rules in the InfluxDB user interface (UI).
- View a list of all notification rules
- View notification rule details
- View statuses generated by a check
- View notifications triggered by a notification rule
To view notification rules, click Monitoring & Alerting in the InfluxDB UI sidebar.
View a list of all notification rules
The Notification Rules column on the Monitoring & Alerting landing page displays all existing checks.
View notification rule details
In the Notification Rules column, click the name of the check you want to view. The check builder appears. Here you can view the check query and logic.
View statuses generated by a notification rule
- In the Notification Rules column, hover over the check, click the icon, then View History. The Statuses History page displays statuses generated by the selected check.
View notifications triggered by a notification rule
- In the Notification Rules column, hover over the notification rule, click the icon, then View History.
- In the top left corner, click Notifications. The Notifications History page displays notifications initiated by the selected notification rule.
Bug Reports and Feedback
Thank you for being willing to help test InfluxDB v2.0 beta! Feedback and bug reports are welcome and encouraged both for InfluxDB and this documentation. Submit feedback using one of the following methods: