The features and functionality discussed on this page are unique to InfluxDB Cloud 2.0.
View check details and statuses and notifications generated by checks in the InfluxDB user interface (UI).
- View a list of all checks
- View check details
- View statuses generated by a check
- View notifications triggered by a check
To view checks, click Monitoring & Alerting in the InfluxDB UI sidebar.
View a list of all checks
The Checks column on the Monitoring & Alerting landing page displays all existing checks.
View check details
In the Checks column, click the name of the check you want to view. The check builder appears. Here you can view the check query and logic.
View statuses generated by a check
- In the Checks column, hover over the check, click the icon, then View History. The Statuses History page displays statuses generated by the selected check.
View notifications triggered by a check
- In the Checks column, hover over the check, click the icon, then View History.
- In the top left corner, click Notifications. The Notifications History page displays notifications initiated by the selected check.
Bug Reports and Feedback
Thank you for being willing to help test InfluxDB v2.0 alpha! Feedback and bug reports are welcome and encouraged both for InfluxDB and this documentation. Submit feedback using one of the following methods:
- Post in the InfluxData Community
- In the InfluxDB UI, click Feedback in the left navigation bar.