The features and functionality discussed on this page are unique to InfluxDB Cloud 2.0.
Update checks in the InfluxDB user interface (UI). Common updates include:
- Update check queries and logic
- Enable or disable a check
- Rename a check
- Add or update a check description
- Add a label to a check
To update checks, click Monitoring & Alerting in the InfluxDB UI sidebar.
Update check queries and logic
- In the Checks column, click the name of the check you want to update. The check builder appears.
- To edit the check query, click 1. Query at the top of the check builder window.
- To edit the check logic, click 2. Check at the top of the check builder window.
For details about using the check builder, see Create checks.
Enable or disable a check
In the Checks column, click the toggle next to a check to enable or disable it.
Rename a check
- In the Checks column, hover over the name of the check you want to update.
- Click the icon that appears next to the check name.
- Enter a new name and click out of the name field or press enter to save.
You can also rename a check in the check builder.
Add or update a check description
- In the Checks column, hover over the check description you want to update.
- Click the icon that appears next to the description.
- Enter a new description and click out of the name field or press enter to save.
Add a label to a check
- In the Checks column, click Add a label next to the check you want to add a label to. The Add Labels box opens.
- To add an existing label, select the label from the list.
- To create and add a new label:
- In the search field, enter the name of the new label. The Create Label box opens.
- In the Description field, enter an optional description for the label.
- Select a color for the label.
- Click Create Label.
- To remove a label, hover over the label under to a rule and click .
Bug Reports and Feedback
Thank you for being willing to help test InfluxDB v2.0 alpha! Feedback and bug reports are welcome and encouraged both for InfluxDB and this documentation. Submit feedback using one of the following methods:
- Post in the InfluxData Community
- In the InfluxDB UI, click Feedback in the left navigation bar.