InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 pricing plans
InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 offers two pricing plans:
All new InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 accounts start with a rate-limited Free Plan. Use this plan as much and as long as you want within the Free Plan rate limits:
Free Plan rate limits
- Writes: 3MB every 5 minutes
- Query: 30MB every 5 minutes
- Storage: 72-hour data retention
Data retention is determined by the time at which data is written to InfluxDB; not the timestamp of the data point. You can write data with timestamps older than 72 hours, but 72 hours after that data is written, it is evicted.
- Series cardinality: 10,000
- Up to 5 dashboards
- Up to 5 tasks
- Up to 2 buckets
- Up to 2 checks
- Up to 2 notification rules
- Unlimited Slack notification endpoints
To remove rate limits, upgrade to a Usage-based Plan.
The Usage-based Plan offers more flexibility and ensures you only pay for what you use.
Usage-based Plan rate limits
To protect against any intentional or unintentional harm, Usage-based Plans include soft rate limits:
- Writes: 300MB every 5 minutes
- Ingest batch size: 50MB
- Queries: 3000MB every 5 minutes
- Storage: Unlimited retention
- Series cardinality: 1,000,000
- Unlimited dashboards
- Unlimited tasks
- Unlimited buckets
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited checks
- Unlimited notification rules
- Unlimited PagerDuty, Slack, and HTTP notification endpoints
To request higher rate limits, contact InfluxData Support.