InfluxDB Cloud release notes
2019-05-06 Public Beta
- Add rate limiting for Free tier users.
- Add client libraries for Go and JS.
- Users cannot delete themselves from their Cloud 2.0 account.
- The bucket retention period for Free tier users is set to 72 hours.
- Free tier users cannot change a bucket’s retention period.
- InfluxDB 2.0 alpha-9 – See the alpha-9 release notes for details.
- Usage statistics on the Usage page show correct values.
- Existing tasks with duration specified in nanoseconds no longer need to be resubmitted.
- Removed the additional user that showed up as an owner under the Cloud 2.0 organization.
- Cloud users can use CLI tools to interact with their Cloud tenant.
- InfluxDB 2.0 alpha-7 – See the alpha-7 release notes for details.
- Logout works in InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 UI.
- Single sign-on works between https://cloud2.influxdata.com and https://us-west-2-1.aws.cloud2.influxdata.com.
- Able to copy error message from UI.
- Able to change a task from every to cron.
- Able to create a new bucket when switching between periodically and never (retention options).
InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 Beta Bug Reports and Feedback
To provide feedback or report a bug, send an email to email@example.com.