InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 pricing plans
InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 offers two pricing plans:
All new InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 accounts start with a rate-limited Free Plan. Use this plan as much and as long as you want within the Free Plan rate limits:
Free Plan rate limits
- Writes: 5.1MB every 5 minutes
- Query: 300MB every 5 minutes
- Storage: 30-day data retention
Data retention is determined by the time at which data is written to InfluxDB; not the timestamp of the data point. You can write data with timestamps older than 30 days, but 30 days after that data is written, it is evicted.
- Series cardinality: 10,000
- Up to 5 dashboards
- Up to 5 tasks
- Up to 2 buckets
- Up to 2 checks
- Up to 2 notification rules
- Unlimited Slack notification endpoints
To remove rate limits, upgrade to a Usage-based Plan.
The Usage-based Plan offers more flexibility and ensures you only pay for what you use.
Usage-based Plan rate limits
To protect against any intentional or unintentional harm, Usage-based Plans include soft rate limits:
- Writes: 300MB every 5 minutes
- Ingest batch size: 50MB
- Queries: 3000MB every 5 minutes
- Storage: Unlimited retention
- Series cardinality: 1,000,000
- Unlimited dashboards
- Unlimited tasks
- Unlimited buckets
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited checks
- Unlimited notification rules
- Unlimited PagerDuty, Slack, and HTTP notification endpoints
To request higher rate limits, contact InfluxData Support.
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support or submit feedback, the following resources are available:
- Post in the InfluxData Community.
- Submit documentation issues to the InfluxDB 2.0 documentation repository.
- Submit InfluxDB issues to the InfluxDB repository.
For our InfluxDB Cloud customers, InfluxData Support is also available.