Cancel your InfluxDB Cloud subscription
To cancel your InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 subscription, complete the following steps:
Stop reading and writing data
To stop being charged for InfluxDB Cloud, pause all writes and queries.
Export data and other artifacts
To export data and artifacts, follow the steps below.
Exported data and artifacts can be used in an InfluxDB OSS instance.
For details, see Export a task.
For details, see Export a dashboard.
Save Telegraf configurations
Click the Load Data icon in the navigation bar.
Select the Telegraf tab. A list of existing Telegraf configurations appears.
Click the name of a Telegraf configuration.
Click Download Config to save.
Request a data backup
To request a backup of data in your InfluxDB Cloud instance, contact InfluxData Support.
Click the user avatar in the top right corner of your InfluxDB Cloud user interface (UI) and select Billing.
Do one of the following:
- If you subscribed to an InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 Usage-Based Plan through AWS Marketplace, click the AWS link, click Unsubscribe, and then click Yes, cancel subscription.
- If you subscribed to an InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 Usage-Based Plan through GCP Marketplace, click the GCP link, click Unsubscribe, and then click Yes, cancel subscription.
- If you subscribed to an InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 Usage-Based Plan through InfluxData, click Cancel Service. Select I understand and agree to these conditions, and then click I understand, Cancel Service. Click Confirm and Cancel Service. Your payment method is charged your final balance immediately upon cancellation of service.
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support or submit feedback, the following resources are available:
- Post in the InfluxData Community.
- Submit documentation issues to the InfluxDB 2.0 documentation repository.
- Submit InfluxDB issues to the InfluxDB repository.
For our InfluxDB Cloud customers, InfluxData Support is also available.