Invite a user
- Navigate to the Users page in the left navigation bar.
- Under Add a new user to your organization, enter the email address of the user to invite. (Users must be invited one at a time.)
- Click Add & Invite.
An invitation with an activation link is sent to the specified email address. The activation link expires after 72 hours.
Once activated, the new user is added as an Owner with permissions to read and write all resources.
Currently, Cloud 2.0 has only one permission level: Owner. With Owner permissions, a user can delete resources and other users from your organization. Take care when inviting a user.
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support or submit feedback, the following resources are available:
- Post in the InfluxData Community.
- Submit documentation issues to the InfluxDB 2.0 documentation repository.
- Submit InfluxDB issues to the InfluxDB repository.
For our InfluxDB Cloud customers, InfluxData Support is also available.