View InfluxDB Cloud data usage
To view your InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 data usage, click the user avatar in the top right corner of your InfluxDB Cloud user interface (UI) and select Usage.
Find data usage information for the time frame specified in the drop-down at the top of the Usage page.
- Writes: Total data in MB written to your InfluxDB Cloud instance.
- Reads: Total data in MB sent as responses to queries from your InfluxDB Cloud instance.
- Query Duration: Total time spent processing queries in seconds.
- Storage Usage: Total disk usage in gigabytes.
- API Request Count: The total number of query and write API requests received during the specified time frame.
- Usage over the specified time period: A line graph that visualizes usage over the specified time period.
- Rate Limits over the specified time period: A list of rate limit events over the specified time period.
Exceeded rate limits
If you exceed your plan’s rate limits, InfluxDB Cloud 2.0 will provide a notification in the InfluxDB Cloud user interface (UI) and add a rate limit event to your Usage page for review.
All rate-limited requests are rejected; including both read and write requests. Rate-limited requests are not queued.
To remove rate limits, upgrade to a Usage-based Plan.
Rate-limited HTTP response code
When a request exceeds your plan’s rate limit, the InfluxDB API returns the following response:
HTTP 429 “Too Many Requests” Retry-After: xxx (seconds to wait before retrying the request)
Support and feedback
Thank you for being part of our community! We welcome and encourage your feedback and bug reports for InfluxDB and this documentation. To find support or submit feedback, the following resources are available:
- Post in the InfluxData Community.
- Submit documentation issues to the InfluxDB 2.0 documentation repository.
- Submit InfluxDB issues to the InfluxDB repository.
For our InfluxDB Cloud customers, InfluxData Support is also available.